Diamond Digital Sleep Orthotic (DDSO)
DDSO shown with posterior occlusion.
DDSO with Removeable Tongue Positioners
Colors shown are for demonstration purposes only. All printed orthotics come in white nylon.
Clean & Simple
DDSO: Multiple Options Available
Choose from 4 different design options
The Diamond Digital Sleep Orthotic (DDSO) is a removable intraoral device intended to reduce or alleviate snoring and mild to moderate obstructive sleep apnea (OSA) in adults. The device functions as a mandibular repositioner, maintaining the lower jaw in a forward, (protrusive) position during sleep. This mechanical protrusion acts to increase the patient’s pharyngeal space and decrease air turbulence, therefore improving their ability to exchange air during sleep.
The device is innovative in terms of both design and fabrication with several advantages over alternative sleep devices. The DDSO is custom-made using computer-aided design and manufacturing (CAD/CAM). Each device is unique for unmatched comfort and effectiveness.
FDA Cleared for the treatment of snoring and/or obstructive sleep apnea in adults.
CORE FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Mandibular Repositioning
- Repositions the mandible, bringing the base of the tongue forward, opening the oropharynx and strengthening the upper airway; this results in greater resistance to airway collapse.
- - MED-Grade Elastomeric straps allow for lateral movement and prevent retrusion of the mandible
- Available in a range of sizes and elasticity to provide useful feedback
- Maximum Intraoral Volume
- Accomplishes dual action of mandibular repositioning while maintaining maximum intraoral space for the tongue.
- - Biocompatible Materials: MED-Grade PA2200 (Nylon) allows for a thin and comfortable device with unmatched durability
- Reduction of Forces on Teeth
- Delivered with an upper and lower splint that distributes forces throughout both arches.
Every device comes with a unlimited, 5-Year Unconditional Warranty ($50 reprint fee/arch)
- - Digital design and fabrication allows replacements to be made without new records, should the appliance be lost or damaged.
- Choose between several occlusal schemes, tooth coverage and additional features such as vertical titration.